You Voted for a Token Split! Should QuickSwap Split QUICK by 1:100 or 1:1000?
The first phase of our governance vote just concluded. 93.19% voted yes in QuickSwap’s proposal to do a token split to make QUICK more appealing. Now, we will move on to the next phase of our governance vote. Should QuickSwap split QUICK by 1:100 or 1:1000?
- 93.19% of QUICK and dQUICK holders recently voted in favor of a token split to make QUICK more appealing
- Now that the decision to redenominate QUICK has been made, we have one more choice to make:
- Should we split QUICK by 1:100 (for a maximum supply of 100 million QUICK) or 1:1000 (for a maximum supply of 1 billion QUICK)?
- The snapshot for this vote will take place tomorrow on Friday, March 18th
- The vote will begin immediately after the snapshot and will run for 5 days until Wednesday, March 23rd
- When the vote concludes and we know by how much the token will split, we will announce further details about how and when holders can go about converting their QUICK
- For the purposes of this blog, we will use xQUICK to refer to QUICK after redenomination. This ticker is not confirmed or finalized. We will discuss it with the community before any final decisions are made
- Details about the proposal, voting eligibility, and how to participate in QuickSwap’s upcoming governance vote follow
Read the full article on our official blog here: https://blog.quickswap.exchange/posts/should-quickswap-split-quick-by-1-100-or-1-1000
Make sure to join QuickSwap on all social media channels to stay up-to-date and in-the-know on all things QuickSwap — the Polygon ecosystem’s leading DEX.