QuickSwap Dragon Dispatch: March 2022 Monthly Newsletter
Things are really heating up for QuickSwap! In March, we voted on two of the most important governance decisions yet, many new users adopted our new User Interface, we added several new liquidity pools, and we gave away millions in Dragon’s Syrup, the Dragon’s Lair, and liquidity mining rewards.
Check out the highlights below to catch up on anything you might have missed.
Major Highlights 🔥
- On March 1st, we started a discussion about the possibility of doing a token split.
- Telcoin added QUICK so users can now trade it on their mobile app, natively on Polygon
- We updated the timeline for the beta launch of our new UI. Long live SoonSwap!
- We introduced Professor Dragonsby who lectured about unit bias and impermanent loss
- We completed two very important governance votes. First, we voted in favor of a token split. Then, we voted for a 1:1000 redenomination of $QUICK.
- We hosted an eventful Twitter Spaces with our partner CelsiusX
- We went to Dubai for the Polygon and Ethereum conferences, where Sameep spoke on a DeFi panel
QuickSwap Monthly Stats 📊
- TVL: $866.24 Million
- Syrup Rewards Distributed: $1.61 Million
- Trading Volume: $1.36 Billion
- Dragon’s Lair Rewards Distributed: $544 Thousand
New Liquidity Mining & Syrup Pools with APY/APR
New Liquidity Mining Pools (APY as of 4/1/22)
- CEL — MATIC — 44.89% APY
- FUSE — ETH — 185.66% APY
- UND — USDC — 36.55% APY
- BANANA — ETH — 151.57% APY
- TRACE — USDC — 905.12% APY
- IXT — USDT — 98.92% APY
New Syrup Pools (APR as of 4/1/22)
- VOLT — 38.11% APR
- TEL — 36.69% APR
- KIRO -37.92% APR
- DERC — 37.97% APR
- FUSE — 39.28% APR
- TRACE — 39.17% APR
- IXT — 39.24% APR
- QuickSwap Governance Discussion: Let’s Talk About $QUICK, March 1st
- QuickSwap Monthly Newsletter: February 2022, March 5th
- Should QuickSwap Do a Token Split to Make $QUICK More Appealing?, March 9th
- How to Use Trust Wallet with QuickSwap, March 16th
- You Voted for a Token Split! Should QUICK Split by 1:100 or 1:1000?, March 17th
- A QUICK Tokenomics Lesson: Use Cases for QuickSwap’s Native Token, March 22nd
- You Voted for a 1:1000 Token Split to Make $QUICK More Appealing, March 23rd
- “Market Cap Isn’t a Vanity Metric. Stop Saying that Dumba$$?” In CryptoMode, by Nicole Grinstead, March 5th
- “QuickSwap Price Prediction: Where Will QUICK Find the Bottom?” in Capital.com, by Nicole Willing, March 7th
- “Layer-2 DEXs are the Path Forward in DeFi” in HackerNoon, by Sameep Singhania, March 13th
- “From DeFi and NFTs to Metaverse: Indian Startups are Ruling the Blockchain Game” in International Business Times, March 14th
- “QuickSwap Asks the Community: To Split or Not to Split QUICK Token”, in News BTC, by Reynaldo Marquez, March 16th
- “Crypto Founder: These Industries are Leading the Blockchain Revolution” in The Motley Fool, by Rachel Warren, March 16th
- “This is the Catalyst That Will Drive Blockchain as Google, Facebook Hop on” in The Motley Fool, by Rachel Warren, March 16th
- “QUICK Soars 15% After Community Adopts Epic New Plan for Token Split” in Investing.com, March 19th
- “As Crypto Goes Mainstream, Innovators Need to Protect Its Community Ethos” in The Fintech Times, by Sameep Singhania, March 21st
- “Why QuickSwap Will Split Token After Community Vote, QUICK Rises by 30%” in News BTC, by Reynaldo Marquez, March 24th
- “QuickSwap to Undergo 1:1000 Token Split to Make QUICK More Attractive to New Users” in Bitcoinist, by Steven Hay, March 25th
- “Decentralized Sports-Betting Platform LunaFi Launching First Gamified IDO” in Tip Ranks, by Reuben Jackson, March 29th
- “Explained: How You Can Transition to Web 3.0 Without Knowing How to Code” in CNBCTV18.com, March 31st
At the end of the month, several of our core team members traveled to Dubai to attend the Ethereum and Polygon conferences. Sameep spoke on a DeFi panel at Polygon Ignite while the rest of the crew cheered him on from the crowd. All in, March was another stupendous month for QuickSwap. As we wrap things up in Dubai, we’re prepared to shine even more in April! Now that the audit of our front end code is complete, our new UI will soon move from alpha to beta (we’ll release more details on this within the next few days). Additionally, the audit for our conversion contract (which will make QUICK’s token split possible) is now back, and no security vulnerabilities were detected. Over the next few days, we’ll be building out the UI so that users can easily convert from QUICK v1 to QUICK v2. We’ll also be providing more information about the audit and how to complete that process.
That’s it for the March Dragon Dispatch. Let us know if you have any questions about our recent developments, and remember to follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on all things QuickSwap — Polygon’s most-established DEX.