Nearly 100% Voted to Move Forward with a V3 ‘Concentrated Liquidity’ Model
On June 28th, 2022, QuickSwap made history when nearly 100% of our community voted in favor of moving forward with a V3 ‘Concentrated Liquidity’ model. We’re thrilled that you’re ready to take this tremendous leap forward with us as we prepare to implement the most significant upgrade in QuickSwap’s history. Now that the vote is complete, we are proud to announce that Algebra is the development team behind the V3 license we’re acquiring. We couldn’t be more excited to continue building the future of DeFi with this incredibly talented team and community.
- On June 28th, 99.98% of QUICK and dQUICK holders voted to move forward with a V3 ‘Concentrated Liquidity’ model
- The details about how our V3 will work and why a V3 is a necessary component in QuickSwap’s evolution can be found here
- We negotiated terms to acquire an exclusive license to use Algebra’s superb V3 Concentrated Liquidity model on Polygon and future Polygon-enabled chains
- We have now begun converting funds from our treasury into stables to pay for the audits we need to ensure the protocol’s security
- Our V2 will continue to operate side-by-side with our V3 for as long as it has users and LPs
- We anticipate launching our V3 ‘Concentrated Liquidity’ model in Q3 of this year
- Nothing will happen overnight
- For the time being, QuickSwap’s users don’t need to do anything
- We will provide more details about the audit, launch date, and how to use our V3 very soon
Read the full article on our official blog here: https://blog.quickswap.exchange/posts/lets-do-algebra-on-quickswap
Make sure to join QuickSwap on all social media channels to stay up-to-date and in-the-know on all things QuickSwap — the Polygon ecosystem’s leading DEX.