QuickSwap Dragon Dispatch: June 2022 Monthly Newsletter
June was a month of significant upgrades for QuickSwap. With several governance votes and some of the most impactful platform upgrades since its inception, Dragonites are in for a ride. There might be a bear market, but we’re committed to building the best possible DEX on Polygon. Here’re all the main events that happened in June.
Major Highlights 🔥
- On June 3rd, QuickSwap’s community voted for QuickSwap to feature a predictions market built by PRDT Finance. That was a strong YES with 98.6% voting in favor.
- The new predictions market went live on June 11th. Here’s a tutorial on how to use the PRDT predictions market.
- On June 20th, we introduced 2 new governance discussions. We asked the community:
- Should We Move Forward with a V3 ‘Concentrated Liquidity’ Model?
- Should We Introduce an Isolated Lending & Borrowing Market?
- On June 21st, we released our much-anticipated roadmap and announced our plans to build DragonFi: Your One-Stop Shop for DeFi on Polygon.
- On June 24th, we launched the governance vote concerning the V3 ‘Concentrated liquidity’ model. That vote concluded on June 28th with 99.98% in favor.
- On June 26th, we introduced the governance vote concerning the isolated lending and borrowing market. That vote concluded on June 30th with 99.84% of voters in favor.
- On June 29th, we formally announced our partnership with Algebra — the builder of the V3 ‘Concentrated Liquidity’ model we intend to implement.
QuickSwap Monthly Stats 📊
- TVL: $261.2 million
- Syrup Rewards Distributed: $475 thousand
- Trading Volume: $897.52 million
- Dragon’s Lair Rewards Distributed: $359 thousand
New Liquidity Mining & Syrup Pools with APY/APR
New Liquidity Mining Pools (APY as of July 1st, 2022)
- TUSD — USDC — dual mining rewards — 10.496% APY
- PAE — MATIC — 3,356.779% APY
- ACRE — MATIC — 339.402% APY
New Syrup Pools (APR as of July 1st, 2022)
- You Voted for QuickSwap to Feature a Predictions Market Built by PRDT Finance, June 3rd
- How to Use the PRDT Predictions Market on QuickSwap: A Step-by-Step Tutorial (with screenshots), June 11th
- QuickSwap Dragon Dispatch: April & May 2022 Newsletter, June 13th
- QuickSwap Governance Discussion: Should We Move Forward With A V3 ‘Concentrated Liquidity’ Model? June 20th
- QuickSwap Governance Discussion: Should We Introduce an Isolated Lending & Borrowing Market? June 20th
- Introducing DragonFi: Your One-Stop Shop for DeFi on Polygon, June 21st
- QuickSwap Governance Proposal: Should We Move Forward with a V3 ‘Concentrated Liquidity’ Model? June 23rd
- QuickSwap Governance Proposal: Should We Introduce an Isolated Lending & Borrowing Market? June 23rd
- Let’s Do Algebra on QuickSwap!, June 29th
- CypherD Wallet Integration & 200,000 $QUICK Airdrop, June 30th
- You Voted for QuickSwap to Introduce an Isolated Lending & Borrowing Market, June 30th
- Layer-2 Solutions Level-Up DeFi: An Exclusive Interview with QuickSwap Co-Founder, Sameep Singhania in OutlookIndia, June 8th
- TUSD and QuickSwap Launched a New Stablecoin Pool, in DigitalJournal, June 9th
- Gnox Token (GNOX) Could Join The Ranks Of Top DeFi Coins Like PancakeSwap (CAKE) and Quickswap (QUICK) in TechCabal, June 10th
- How QuickSwap’s New Predictions Market Could Conquer the Mega Bear, by Steven Hay in Bitconist, June 17th
Partnership & Integrations
- PRDT — Predictions Market
- Algebra — V3 ‘Concentrated liquidity’ model
- CypherDWallet and airdrop
- Cult DAO did their ILO for $RVLT on QuickSwap
That’s it for the June Dragon Dispatch. Let us know if you have any questions about our recent developments, and remember to follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on all things QuickSwap — Polygon’s most-established DEX.