Old QUICK vs. New QUICK: Everything You Need to Know About the Token Split
Ever since the community voted for a 1:1000 token split in March 2022, people have been flooding our social channels with questions about why there are 2 QUICK tokens, what the difference between them is, when New QUICK will be listed on CEXs, and when the Dragon’s Lair will switch over to offer New QUICK staking. We always said that the transition from Old QUICK to New QUICK wouldn’t happen overnight because we have to account for numerous factors.
In this blog post, we’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions that arise on our social channels when it comes to Old and New QUICK. We’ll also explain more of where we’re at in the token split process.
- Currently, there are two QUICK tokens in circulation — Old QUICK and New QUICK
- The transition will take time, and there is no deadline for converting QUICK
- We have already converted liquidity mining rewards to only incentivize those who LP for New QUICK pairs
- Old QUICK can still be used for staking in the Dragon’s Lair, but that will soon change
- New QUICK can be used to stake in Dragon’s Syrup for alternative tokens
- As of April 2022, QUICK token holders can convert Old QUICK to New QUICK
- After you convert to New QUICK, you can’t ‘convert’ back, but you can ‘swap’ it back
- New QUICK is not yet listed on CEXs, but we are in the process of getting it listed
Read the full article on our official blog here: https://blog.quickswap.exchange/posts/old-quick-vs-new-token-split
Make sure to join QuickSwap on all social media channels to stay up-to-date and in-the-know on all things QuickSwap — the Polygon ecosystem’s leading DEX.